How to apply for certification as an Emergency Medical Services-Registered Nurse (EMS-RN)

We will be launching the Nevada Nurse Portal that allows Nevada licensees/certificate holders and prospective applicants to manage their initial and renewal applications online, submit requests electronically and view their license/certificate status. Click here for more information. 

Once the Nevada Nurse Portal is available, you will no longer submit paper applications. Applications will be submitted via the Nevada Nurse Portal. 

To practice as an EMS-RN in Nevada, you must have an active RN license.

To renew your CRNA certificate and/or RN license