We will be launching the Nevada Nurse Portal that allows Nevada licensees/certificate holders and prospective applicants to manage their initial and renewal applications online, submit requests electronically and view their license/certificate status. Click here for more information.
Once the Nevada Nurse Portal is available you will no longer submit paper applications. Applications will be submitted via the Nevada Nurse Portal.
- If you are currently licensed or certified in another US state as a CNA, and wish to "transfer" your license or certificate to Nevada, click the link below
- If you have never been licensed or certified as a CNA in Nevada, or any other US state, click the link below:
CNA certification by Exam
- For information related to the CNA certification exam vendor, click the here
- If you are endorsing, or "transferring," your Nevada CNA certificate to another US state, click the link below:
Endorsing your certificate
- If your Nevada CNA certificate is Lapsed/Expired and you want to renew it, click the link below:
Click to review