Does the Board have your current address on file? Click here to update your address. An incorrect address will delay or prevent delivery of Board correspondence!
To proceed with online renewal, please have your license or certificate number and your PIN available. Your PIN is the last 4 digits of your Social Security number.
Please click here if you wish to complete a paper renewal application.
- Renew your RN/LPN license. The renewal fee is $100.
- Renew your APRN license. The renewal fee is $200.
- Renew your CRNA certificate. The renewal fee is $200.
- Renew your EMS/RN certificate. The renewal fee is $0.
- Renew your CNA certificate. The renewal fee is $50.
APRN, CRNA or EMS/RN? Renew your RN license first then renew your APRN license; CRNA or EMS/RN certificate (RN license and advanced practice licenses/certificates always expire on the same date regardless of the original date issued).
Our online renewal updates every business day at 4:30 p.m. For renewals completed on a weekend or holiday, your status will be updated at 4:30 p.m. the next business day.