CNA Endorsement Into Another State

Please contact the appropriate board of nursing or regulatory agency that licenses/certifies CNAs in the state you are moving to.  A list of contact information can be found here.

Verification of your Nevada certificate for endorsement ("transfer") into another state, is processed by the Board's licensure/certification deparment.

Please submit your written request, including any forms that need to be completed, to:


Nevada State Board of Nursing
4220 S. Maryland Pkwy., Suite 300
Las Vegas, NV 89119

There is a $25 fee for each CNA endorsment form that you need to have completed.