- Notice to Act Upon Regulation R125-17
- Notice to Act Upon Regulation R126-17
- Notice of Workshop to Solicit Comments on Proposed Regulation
- People needing assistance or family unification services as a result of the shooting, click here for directions to the Family Assistance Center.
- In response to the opioid epidemic, the 2017 Nevada Legislature passed Assembly Bill 474. Below you will find a white paper and prescribing chart that summarizes the bill. Do not hesitate to contact our office for any questions.
White Paper Publication AB 474
AB 474 Chart
- Apprentice Nurse Skills List has been updated
- LPN Adopted Regulation R090-15 , R091-15, R105-15
- NEW INFORMATION REGARDING APRN PRACTICE IN NEVADA:
- Nevada Opioid Prescribing Guidelines for APRNs
- Opioid Toolkit
- APRN Postgraduate Equivalencies for Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioners
- APRN Continuing Education Requirement
Nursys e-Notify is a free of charge innovative nurse licensure notification system where you receive real-time notifications about your personal license or for the licenses of nurses employed at your institution. The system provides licensure and publicly available discipline data directly to you.
| Nursys provides online verification to a nurse requesting to practice in another state and nurse license lookup reports to employers and the general public.
The Nursys licensure and disciplinary database is the repository of the data provided directly from the Nevada State Board of Nursing and is primary source equivalent
Contact the Nevada State Board of Nursing
NV.gov - The official website of the state of Nevada.