- APRN Continuing Education Event, click here for more information
- Apprentice Nurse Skills List has been updated
- The Nevada State Board of Nursing through Governor Brian Sandoval has received a bill to proceed forward with the Enhanced Nurse Licensure Compact during the 2017 Legislative Session. Assembly Bill 18 puts forward the latest in nursing compacts from National Council State Board of Nursing. The new compact includes uniform licensure requirements including criminal background checks. Audiences interested in the bill may view it here or follow it on the legislative website.
- Did you know NAC 632.205 requires Nevada Licensees and certificate holders to update their address with NSBN within thirty days of an address change? You can update your address online or by emailing, mailing, or faxing us a document with your name, license/certificate number, and your current address/phone number. To change your address online, click here.
- NEW INFORMATION REGARDING APRN PRACTICE IN NEVADA:
- Nevada Opioid Prescribing Guidelines for APRNs
- APRN Postgraduate Equivalencies for Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practicioners
- Press Release on Regulations
The following proposed regulations were adopted and effective as of April 5, 2016
- Important education for interested audiences regarding The Nurse Licensure Compact.
Nursys e-Notify is a free of charge innovative nurse licensure notification system where you receive real-time notifications about your personal license or for the licenses of nurses employed at your institution. The system provides licensure and publicly available discipline data directly to you.
| Nursys provides online verification to a nurse requesting to practice in another state and nurse license lookup reports to employers and the general public.
The Nursys licensure and disciplinary database is the repository of the data provided directly from the Nevada State Board of Nursing and is primary source equivalent
Contact the Nevada State Board of Nursing
NV.gov - The official website of the state of Nevada.