The Board’s mission is to protect the public’s health, safety and welfare through effective nursing regulation. It is a government agency established by Nevada law to protect the public from unsafe practice by nurses.
- The Nevada State Board of Nursing is looking for qualified individuals who wish to serve on the LPN Advisory Committee. The application for membership to this committee can be found here.
- Notice of Workshop to Solicit Comments on Proposed Regulation AB 474
- Alternatives to Opiates (ALTO) Program Webinar
We will be launching the Nevada Nurse Portal that allows Nevada licensees/certificate holders and prospective applicants to manage their initial and renewal applications online, submit requests electronically and view their license/certificate status. Click here for more information.
New Information Regarding APRN Practice in Nevada:
Nevada Division of Public and Behavioral Health website regarding prescribing opioid and compliance with AB 474
- Opioid Toolkit
- APRN Postgraduate Equivalencies for Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practicioner
- APRN Continuing Education Requirement
NV.gov - The official website of the state of Nevada.